Tuesday, March 27, 2007

These things are far too addictive...

I can spend hours doing these little quiz thingies. That's not really a good thing when you consider I'm past deadline and coming up on another deadline... aaack!

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing (with no mentions of v-day!)

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get

Heh, I'm hot! And hard to get! And... wait a minute... is this why I haven't had a date in longer than I'd care to contemplate? No fair!

Your Lust Quotient: 55%

You are definitely a lustful person, but you do a good job of hiding it.
Your friends would be surprised to know that you're secretly very wild!

No, they wouldn't. My friends have read my books.



You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat



You are a nice blend of cat and dog.

You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.

And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.


Mewoof.

You Should Rule Mars

Mars is a planet that shines brightly and loops wildly around the solar system.

You are perfect to rule Mars, because you are both energetic and independent.
Like Mars, you seems attractive and bright to others - but you're difficult to pin down.

You are a great thinker, but you only think in the present and ignore the future.
Full of enthusiasm and inspiration, you are into your own thing... and rather insensitive to others.

If you rule an entire frickin' planet, how sensitive to the needs of others do you really have to be? Honestly?

... someone please stop me from doing seven thousand more of these...

2 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

Stop! Go Put food on your family.

Or whatever it is you do.

Jenny McB said...

Oh my, I was starting to get pulled into these in February in my blogging. Step away from the contests!! They are fun though.