Saturday, April 7, 2007

Cheesy Easter Jokes


... most of which were told to me by my sons today, although a few came from an adult woman who should really be past this sort of thing by now. (Yes, Jennie, I am looking at you.) Ahh, the humor of prepubescent boys, you just can't beat it.

  • What did the man say when he saw 10 bunnies hopping over the hill?
There go 10 bunnies hopping over the hill.
  • What did the rabbit say to the carrot?
It's been nice gnawing you.
  • Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs?
He didn't want the other bunnies to know he'd been fooling around with the chickens.
  • What do you call ten rabbits hopping backward?
A receeding hareline.
  • What do you call the Easter Bunny after a hard day's work?
Tired.
  • What's pink, has five toes, and is carried by the Easter Bunny?
His lucky people's foot!
  • Why must you never tell a joke to an Easter egg?
It might crack up!

I don't know about you, but that's about my limit for bad humor. Of course, it didn't stop for me just because I hit my limit... but I won't torture you. Consider it my Easter present to you.

No comments: